Mission, Vision and Values
Empowering Our Community Members
EDG promotes opportunities for self-sufficiency and development to low-to-moderate-income people through sustainable economic and community development initiatives.
We accomplish this mission through the provision of:
- Individual micro-loans, ranging from $500 to $50,000,
- Business training
- Pre-loan and post-loan technical assistance, that promotes the growth of micro-enterprises owned by low- to moderate-income entrepreneurs.
- To be a leader and a preferred partner in promoting opportunities for economic self-sufficiency and community development.
- Always act with high business and professional integrity.
- Exceed the expectations of our customers in our services.
- Take initiative and be a leader in our business by improving and innovating of services continuously.
- Value the individual’s ability and provide a working atmosphere to realize his/her potential.
- Act with the highest sense of responsibility and be accountable for all actions.
- Deliver value to stakeholders.
- Foster partnerships, cooperation and strategic alliances with customers, competitors and related organizations.