Small Business Loans:
- We provide loans from $500 to $50,000
- Micro-Financing with flexible criteria
- We loan to
- Service companies, various small businesses, and many more
- Must be a legal resident or US citizen.
- Must be a permanent resident or refugee or have been granted asylum.
- Must be low- or- moderate-income.
- The loan may range from $500 to $50,000.
- Must pay a $100 nonrefundable application fee.
Our Loan Process
Two Stages to your Loan:
- The first step in the loan process is to check your credit history. For such purpose, you have to fill an application form and submit the form with a copy of your ID.
- Then you will submit documents required to process the loan including:
- Legality: Two IDs
- Financial Documents: Bank statement (3 months),
- Tax return (2 years),
- Business Documents: License, Business formation & ownership, Business plan, Projected cash flow statement, Business valuation (value of the asset to be purchased)
- Collateral Valuation: Vehicle value (KBB), Property value (Zillow), Truck value
Note that the following are critical factors affecting the loan decision:
- Business area in DC, MD, or VA
- Good credit history
- Collateral should match the loan amount.
Business Development Skills Training:
We provide other critical assistance and services beyond small business loans. For example, we also help clients develop effective strategies and provide training on topics such as business plan development, risk management, marketing, and budgeting.
Contact us today for more information, or to set up an appointment.